Hi, and thanks so much for visiting my site!
I’m Tamara, a wellness writer and certified holistic practitioner.
Who is this site for, you ask?
1. Wellness Professionals, Marketing Directors, and Editors
Are you a wellness professional interested in increasing your client-load and/or building relationships with new and existing clients? Could you use the specialized perspective of a fellow wellness professional who understands the mindset of those seeking your services?
Are you heading up the marketing efforts of a healthcare or wellness industry brand and have deadlines staring you down, a staff that is already spread thin, and no bandwidth to take on one more writing project?
Whether you are a wellness professional in private practice, a marketing director, or an editor of a wellness brand, I can help you in creating relevant, engaging, and convincing content that increases engagement and converts leads into sales.
If you’re looking for someone who understands the importance of well-researched SEO optimized content, meeting deadlines, speed, and accuracy all the while delivering materials in your unique voice, contact me today for a free 30-minute consultation.
I’m here for your website content, landing pages, newsletters, email marketing, blogs, and article writing needs.
2. Women Seeking the Support of a Counselor or Coach
Transform Yourself from the inside out, even if counseling and therapy failed you in the past.
- Work through the negative thoughts and move around the drama that has you stuck
- Calms your fears and get back on track to navigate through anxiety to a better, more joyful place
- Get past internal conflicts and see that you are a good, worthy person who deserves a life of joy and happiness
- Peel away layers of old habits and learn new life skills and behavior modification techniques
- Learn to love yourself and to forgive others
My heart has broken many times, as I sat with a woman in session and listened to how she spoke of herself; the precise words she used, all revealed the layers of low self-worth and even self-loathing.
My commitment is in helping you to see yourself and the wisdom, power, and joy that you hold within you.
Living with depression and anxiety can make those things feel distant. I can help you reclaim them and start living the life you want.
3. Readers Interested in Health and Wellness
I don’t think anyone would argue with me if I said that most of us want to live well and be well. That’s a given. The question is, ‘How?’ There is so much information out there, it’s easy to be overwhelmed.
That’s why I created a space to share wellness pieces that don’t get lost in the clutter and noise.
I’m here to share all things wellness that will help you grow and thrive!
Thanks again for visiting my site!
If you’re interested in my services, just fill out the form below, and I’ll do my best to get back to you within 24 hours.